Living Hope Assemby of God is located in Hamlin, NY at 2168 Roosevelt Hwy which is located between Sweden Walker Rd and Route 19 (Lake Rd.) Check out our contact page for a map of our location.
Our church began in October of 1989 with a core group of 13 families in a home meeting in the Town of Hamlin, New York.
On January 7, 1990 we held our first service at the Hamlin Fire Hall Annex, our church home for 10 years. In November of 2000 the Lord blessed us with our current location at 2168 Roosevelt Highway in the Town of Hamlin. Under the leadership of Pastor Paul, our membership grew.
In March 2016 after 21 years of service Pastor Paul left Living Hope and moved to Connecticut to pursue a new ministry dream. Living Hope installed Pastor Jim Fox as our new Pastor on June 26, 2016. Pastor Jim has a heart for outreach and we can't wait to see where the Lord leads us next!
We are here to serve our community. Our desire is to assist and minister to those seeking answers to life's questions. Our mission is to glorify God by assisting those around us who need a hug or a helping hand.
What we Believe
1. The Holy Bible is the Word of God - originally given by God, divinely inspired, infallible, entirely trustworthy, and the only supreme authority in all matters of faith and conduct. Therefore, our ministry teaches the whole Word of God from Genesis to Revelation. (II Timothy 3:16-17)
2. One true God who eternally exists in three persons, Father, Son and Holy Spirit. (Mark 12:29)
3. The Lord Jesus Christ - God manifest in the flesh, His virgin birth, His sinless human life, His divine miracles, His vicarious and atoning death, His redemptive work providing healing for the human body, His bodily resurrection, His Ascension to the right hand of the Father. (John 1:14; Luke 1:26-38; Hebrews 4:15; John 2:11; Luke 24:38; John 1:29; Acts 1:9-11)
7. In the Baptism in the Holy Spirit according to Acts 2:4 and His present ministry, by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life; we further believe the Holy Spirit's power and gifts are available to believers today. (Acts 1:4-8; I Corinthians 12:7)
10. Sanctification and a life of true holiness. (Hebrews 12:14)
Discipleship Groups Available (check out the calendar to see when they meet)
* Prayer Partners
* Men's Ministry
* Women's Ministry
* Young Adult's
We invite you to join with us as we worship and learn about God's word together.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact
Pastor Jim at: email@example.com